COMING DURING 2017
• UPDATES and EVENTS•
• WEBSITE UPDATE IS IMMINENT - SEPTEMBER 2017 •
August 26, 2017
San Antonio, Texas
"IWI and FOI"
(TO ATTEND, CLICK HERE.)
March 30, 2017
LAX - area
Los Angeles, CA
"OSINT, OPSEC and Digital Officer Safety"
[This event is CONFIRMED and will be the only OSINT "Day I" seminar in
S. California until October, 2017. Information and to signup, CLICK HERE.]
March 9, 2017
"IWI and FOI"
[This event was a SOLD OUT success. Thank you IWI, TK and Dallas-area FOIers!
Photos and Reviews following website update.]
July 22-24, 2016
Hotel Pennsylvania, New York, NY
"Hackers On Planet Earth and FOI"
(18.0 approved CE/CPE hours)
(A COOPERATIVE EVENT - Fraternal Order of Investigators and 2600 Magazine)
(Special FOI Attendee Tickets)
(Private Investigative and Security Track and Networking Event)
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO ATTEND PLEASE CLICK HERE.
August 09, 2016
Powerhouse Arena, Brooklyn, NY
Faking Deaths and Disappearances
BOOK READING, Q&A PANEL(*) and SOCIAL EVENT
FREE ADMISSION and DRINKS
(TO RSVP (mandatory) and RESERVE FREE TICKETS CLICK HERE)
(Please remember to enter "FOI" or "Investigator" in the RSVP form.)
(*NOTE: FOI Education Chairman Steven Rambam will be a panelist.)
• FOI's 11 March 2016 NYC event was a standing-room-only success and provided training and networking for
representatives of more than 60 public and private agencies. (Photographs and Feedback.)
• FOI's 02 June 2016 NYC training and networking events were a standing-room-only success. Our sincere
thanks to all participants. (Photographs and Feedback.)
• Board Certified Investigative Professional (BCIP) credentialing has been established and trademarked.
• A Credentialing Board has been established.
• The National Registry of CPE Sponsors (NASBA) has authorized FOI to provide continuing professional
education incuding providing CPE / CE hours nationwide.
• A Membership Chairman has been appointed and a screening process established.
• Continuing Education (CE) status has been approved by the States of Texas and Louisiana for all
current FOI courses.
• The application process for educational licensing in New York State is underway.
• A web designer has been selected and a new website is being readied for upload.
President - Advisory Board: Yuriy Vayman, MA, CFE, CISA, CEH, CISSP
Education Committee - Chairman: Steven Rambam, CFE, CPP, PSP, PCI, CFCS, CSAR (send e-mail)